Livi Bank invitation code 166ebdbt: Up to $1000 HKD welcome rewards
Livi Bank is one of Hong Kong’s new virtual banks. Sign up with the livi bank invitation code below to get up to $1000. Open an account in 3-4 minutes. There are no account fees. No minimum deposits.
Invite a friend: they get $150-1000, you get $150-1000 too. Welcome bonus ending date TBC – sign up asap!
Enjoy livi 5-8% cashback for online shopping with livi merchants (3% for all other brands)
Register with this Livi bank invitation code to get up to $1000 welcome gift:
Up to $1000
How do I get an invitation code for Livi bank?
Once you sign up (use the livi bank invitation code 166ebdbt to get up to $1000), you can refer and earn up to $50,000 HKD as of now. Your livi bank referral code will be accessed via your app homepage overview where you can invite friends by sharing your code/link.
How to get rewards in Livi bank?
- Sign up with the referral code to get up to $1000 HKD
- Pay with livi QR code each time you pay and ‘shake’ to get rewards every time
- Rewards can be used for your next purchase
How do I use the Livi bank referral code?
How long is the Livi Bank referral code offer valid for?
Valid from: From now – unknown date. Sign up asap!
Livi bank has continuously changed the referral offer every one-two months. It has ranged from $100 to $200 and a lucky draw of $1000. Check this referral page for the most up to date offer.
Is Livi bank legit and safe?
What is Livi bank?
Livi is a Hong Kong virtual bank that offers interest savings, 8% online shopping rebates, offline rebates, rewards and more. Functions that they have include of FPS, transfer of funds, e-statements and more. Both permanent and non-permanent residents can open accounts with Livi Bank. Opening a bank account only takes 3-5 minutes
How do I shop with Livi bank?
Livi mastercard is the payment method as of now. Currently they only have a virtual card via the app for online shopping and a QR code for offline shopping
What Livi bank promotions are there?
- 3-8% rebates for online shopping with livi merchants (3% for all other brands)
- 1% annual livi bank interest rate (up to 50K HKD) and 0.4% for the rest up to 500K
- Livi bank has 5-8% cash back for specific online shopping merchants and 3% for all other online brands. Inmotion has consistently 6% cash back for all online shopping (6% off for Amazon, iHerb, Netflix and all online shopping! Livi only has 3% cash back for these merchants)
- Interest rates: Livi bank has 1% annual interest rate up to the first 50K and 0.4% for the remainder up to 500K, whereas Inmotion has 4% for new customers and 3.6% for existing customers- currently this is a continuous promo but could end at any time)
- Livi bank has 3-8% rebates for online shopping whereas ZA bank has up to 200% lottery draw rebates for both online and offline shopping (ZA bank’s rebates are not guaranteed, whereas livi’s 3-5% for online is guaranteed).
- Interest rates: ZA bank has 0.31% annual interest rate up to the first 200K, whereas livi bank has 1% annual interest rate for up to 50K only
- Livi bank has 3-8% rebates for online shopping whereas Mox bank has 5% cashback for specific merchants only (e.g. McDonalds, Amazon, citysuper etc) and 10% cashback for foodpanda
- Livi bank has 1% rebates for other offline shopping and Mox bank has 1% cashback for everything else (that are not the specific merchants)
- Interest rates: ZA bank has 0.31% annual interest rate up to the first 200K, whereas Mox bank has 0.3% annual interest rate for up to 500K
- Welab has 3% rebates for F&B (but only after 10 transactions) (max 500 HKD per month) whereas Livi bank only has special promotion for online shopping rebates of 3-8% (all the other types of spending only have 1% rebates including food)
- Interest rates: Welab bank has 1.2-2.2% time deposits of 3 months (higher interest rates than Livi bank)