Mox invitation code 32UX5M: $500 Mox bank welcome offer 2023
Sign up with the Mox invitation code 32UX5M to get the referral program $500 welcome gift: . Mox Bank is one of Hong Kong’s new virtual banks. Sign up with our invitation code to get $500. Open an account in 3-4 minutes. There are no fees. No minimum deposits. With the Mox cashback, you can get 5-10% rebates based on the specific merchants.
How to refer on Mox with my invitation code?
- Download the Mox bank app
- Open account with the $500 welcome gift invitation code: 32UX5M
- Copy/paste your own invitation code (access from your top left menu) and share with friends 🙂
How do I transfer money to MOX?
- You can select ‘add money’ once you’ve logged in to the Mox app and follow the instructions from there
- You could transfer money to Mox via another local bank transfer
- You can transfer to Mox via FPS from other banks or apps
What is Mox App?
Mox is a virtual bank that offers high interest rates, high cash backs at specific merchants such as Amazon and restaurants, and offers a debit and credit card.
Is Mox a debit card?
Mox bank offers both a debit and credit card which is conveniently combined into one via the app. You have a virtual version of the card and also a physical card that they send to your home address.
How do I open a Mox account?
- You must be 18 years old
- You need to have a HKID (permanent resident or non-permanent resident)
- Provide a residential and mailing address in Hong Kong
- Download the app and use the Mox bank invitation code to get $400 as a welcome gift
Who owns Mox?
“Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong
Founded in 2013, MOX Networks, LLC (“MOX”) is a private company wholly owned by Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong, the founder of NantWorks, a network of health and technology startups.” (moxnetworks.com)
Mox bank interest rate
Currently the interest rate for savings is 0.5%. Mox has promotional offers where if you spend a certain amount, you’ll be able to get 1% interest for those months.
Claim your $500 now with the Mox invitation code: 32UX5M